Horizon Building Contractors provide our healthcare sector clients with excellent service delivery while remaining sensitive and accommodating to their needs. Our service includes specialist equipment considerations and being aware of extra health and safety precautions when working in a ‘live’ environment with residents and staff. We can also work with architects and provide a full care home build project management service.
- Residential care home refurbishment and refitting
- Dental practices
- Specialist equipment planning and materials
- ‘Live working environment’ considerations – The needs of your staff and care clients are imperative to our planning process to allow your business to continue at regular capacity and to your optimal care standards.
- Excellent customer service and communication
- Full care home build project management
By working closely with clients and their care managers, and listening carefully to their particular requirements, Horizon Building Contractors have successfully provided full refits and significant refurbishments for care homes, dental practices and other care placements; often within active and highly sensitive environments.
Delivering an exceptional quality service, within budget and on deadline. Always with satisfaction from all levels of your staffing structure and with healthcare clients at the forefront of our procedural approach.
“Horizon staff carried out their work to a high standard were very mindful of our work pattern and the needs of our residents and managed their work to cause the minimum amount of disruption to staff and residents.”
We cover all types of trade required for your project and comply fully with CHAS health and safety compliance and all relevant regulatory agencies to your project.
If you have a project that you would like a no-obligation consultation for, please contact us today.